A social game of conspiracy, hysteric mobs, and storytelling
Werewolf, also called Mafia, has been a popular party game since the 80’s. In this game, each player is given a secret role. Some players are werewolves—they must kill off the rest of the group while avoiding suspicion.
The Board Gourd edition has some features that distinguish it from other versions:
- Three types of cards: roles, personalities, and powers
- Beautiful art from deviantart.com (view art credits)
- Unique roles such as the Mystic Werewolf
- Clear rules for each role printed on the cards
- A mobile-friendly online tool to assist the narrator (or to play without even needing the cards!)